Meeting notes 2023 07 30
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here you can find our notes from the 30/7/2023 meeting, 19h00 CET at #foodhackingbase channel, oftc network, IRC.
People present : jeti, algoldor, kolhell, bigmac
List of topics
- we should go through our meeting notes taken after MCH 2023
- get foodhackingbase mailing list functioning again, it is hosted at hackerspaces.org - we are waiting for a replay from Jo, he/she is trying to fix it
- we have got our admin access back, algoldor and jeti has the login details. The test email did not go through.
- does fhb has a decent wifi at the camp ground? Kolhell offers to bring his "chromecase" to help out with that
- check with people present if they are OK to chip in fhb budget and how. It is time to get some money in already.
- spendings/fhb bills should be send to vendor-bills (you know the sign) fhbase.odoo.com
- Shall we serve lunch at 13h00 and dinner at 19h00?
- bigmac is bringing fridge and micro-wave for the fhb kitchen
- there will be no workshops on Day 5, teardown starts at 14h00 on Day 5, finished hopefully by noon or till 14h00 on Day 6. Lunch and dinner for Day 5 and some extra food for Day 6 should be prepared on Day 5 morning shift
- algoldor brings three or four light bars