Meeting notes 2017 12 10
Here you can find agenda and meeting notes from our gathering on Sunday 10/12/2017 at our #foodhackingbase channel at oftc network, IRC.
- transport of fhb equipment - all Algoldor's stuff and fhb stuff needed for 34c3 at bigmac's garage should fit to our empty trailer
- cheese tasting - Kliment can maybe get scamorza, original one from South Italy, bigmac suggest another truffle cheese and old (100 day old) Dutch goat cheese - 'grand cru', with crystals, tête de moine, cheese crystals,
- asking more details about fhb presence at 34c3. Especially we need to know how is the water supply - do we need to bring all our piping, pump, barrel, sink etc. or not? Ask about the power which we get, 16 amp or 32 amp so we know which distribution box we need. Asking about the halls, our area if it is lit or dark. We should have enough lights, not sure about mounting them.
- cooking and food consumption/distribution during the event - so far smaller portions are preferred, serving during the day without strict structure. The information about when and what we eat will be diffused through the fhb core team, for the masses - snacks and tasters presented at the presentation desk collecting donations.
- bigmac will need to start some kimchi batches asap
- arrivals/road map - mrgnz will make table on our wiki of who arrives when table on 34c3_fhb_orga. Also added the category 34c3 to the wiki so you pages relevant for the 34c3 can be grouped and found. For using categries use
[[Category:34c3]]on a page.