Meeting Notes 2017 3 5
Here you can find agenda and later on meeting notes for and from fhb meeting which will happen on Sunday 5/3/2017 at 13:00 CET at IRC, oftc network and our #foodhackingbase channel. The subsequent meeting will be on Sunday 12/3/2017 at 13:00 CET at IRC, oftc network and our #foodhackingbase channel, please check the date and time later on for the possible changes.
- fermentation mobile - Algoldor will be updating on the progress of the Fermentation Mobile. I've got some new info on my financial flows so I can plan bit better now, plus more.
- next fhb event - we will plan more in detail our activities and promoting the international hackathon of fhb friendly places which is also "International Open Day For Hackerspaces 25/3/2017". The idea would be to run variety of food, drink and bio related activities, promoting them and getting some funds for the local places and hopefully also a bit for fhb general budget. It would be nice to get five or more places to join the activity and if possible also make some small post about that later on.
- experimental incubator - we need to make sure that during March we have at least two prototypes functioning and being used so we can test the whole system. For me, Algoldor I feel more and more need for transfer of the data online and having them available there and if possible communication with the device on distance.
- fhb presence at SHA2017 - Algoldor would like to suggest organizing cooling trailer and splitting the costs between fhb, fermentation mobile and general public, hoping also that the "fermentation mobile" trailer could be stationed close to fhb if the group is OK with that - it would have variety of positives.
- Algoldor reported quickly on the fermentation mobile, thinking about getting a horse trailer, for a good price but has to investigate on that. He will also have a meeting or two concerning the legal licensing of the whole project. Bigmac shared nice link to horse trailer for €450 on Marktplaats.
- Discussing experimental incubator. Algoldor promised to send one prototype mrgnz asap. Zhirr has his machine running the code, measuring and displaying the temperature. We consider doing some demo on the International Hackathon on 25/3/2017.
- International Open Hackerspace Day 25/3/2017, fhb participation. Bigmac thinks that he will do some food preparation of people visiting Techinc, Algoldor plans to make workshop, dinner and incubator demonstration at La Cherche.
- FHB presence at SHA2017. Bigmac has feeling that the place is quite big, Kliment thinks similarly. Bigmac suggests buying one more tent, we have to discuss the size, he would be OK to per-finance it, we would pay it (fhb) as soon as possible. Algoldor was talking to the Bar team about the drinks, asking to have them legally sold, he needs to talk to the food trailer team about the fermentation mobile permissions and location - if possible next to fhb. Mario is not sure if he comes, if he does he would like to make some vegan kimchi and offer more about vegan cooking. Kliment will be very busy but would like to come when he can and feels like. 26/6 is the opening day for the ground. We seem to know Jelena and few others from the main orga, in the village team we know Webmind.