Fhb section 35c3
At 35c3 we plan to have experimental kitchen, two workshop venues, presentation area, computer corner and fhb group hanging out place.
- Experimental Kitchen - dedicated to experimenting and in limited way feeding fhb crowd, plus providing interesting samples for presentation area. It should be bookable just during times of preparations of nutrition for the group, otherwise open to the random activities. Ingredients are free to used, donations at your will promoted. If used, it needs to be cleaned properly afterwards no matter at which stage did you find it.
- Workshop Venue I. - smaller workshop venue located closer to the experimental kitchen suitable for 10-15 people devoted to hands on action. It is designed for more hands on workshops and activities. Coordination with kitchen especially for more demanding events is highly recommended. Again coming around 30 min in advance if you are a workshop coordinator and 15 minutes if you are a participant is appreciated. Donations at your will, some profit going towards fhb project would be lovely. Coordinating the booking in advance is a very good idea. Once done, preferably on time, please hand back the workshop venue in a clean well organized state.
- Workshop Venue II. - this is the larger workshop venue which should be homy for up to 25 people per event. It's main aim are hosting tasting events and possibly demonstration workshops which do not need special access to the kitchen. It should be booked after coordinating with fhb group for your activity, if no booking is done on time plan, you can use it, just make sure it is really free for use. Donations at your will with some profit going to fhb are welcome. If you are a workshop organizer please come at least around 30 min before your event start so we prepare. Participants should arrive around ten to fifteen minutes before the workshop starts, at least partial booking in advance is recommended, keeping some spots for walk-ins is desired. The workshop venue needs to be cleaned properly after the event and handed back on time.
- fhb group relaxation corner - we need to dedicate a spot bit out of the way for our own relaxation. This should be really "let me cool down and don't ask me stuff please place", however people involved more with the project should be expecting some disturbance by other people coordinating.
- FHB Presentation Desk - here we need to present ourselves to the crowd promoting fhb project, making people aware of our events and general activities and yes also hoping to collect some donations for future projects. Preparing in advance both what we would like to present and who is going to be presenting it, plus coordination with experimental kitchen is very important if it is suppose to go well.
- FHB computer corner - linux based terminal connected to 24/7 reliable cable based Internet connection and fhb printer are two most important requirements.