FHB budget for 36c3 is being discussed at our regular Sunday meetings at #foodhackingbase channel at oftc network, IRC, please join to participate.
We need to discuss how much money we need in total and split it between the preparation phase - prep-budget and money needed during and after the event, so event budget. In general €1 000 for preparation should be fine and around €600 for main event and afterwards.
- €200-300 building material
- €150 transport of equipment (Algoldor)
- €100 buildup food budget - the hungry hackers must be fed during buildup and it would be nice if they participate by "hungry hacker access to all" for the event.
- €300-400 main ingredient shopping
- €100 fridges (2x€50, bought on the spot)
Event Budget - being worked on based on last years results
- €100-150 shopping per day during the event, so likely around €500
- €150 transport of equipment back (Algoldor)
- disposal of things not transported by us or donated and picked up after the event