Food Hacking Base
We are the Food Hacking Base (fhb), a bunch of hackers from all over the world who share the love of experimenting with food and beverages. We have been promoting these concepts for nearly a decade by now at some of the world major hacker events, for more info well check these pages. We are building tools, trying out new techniques, paying attention to the wisdom of traditional societies. Merging this ancient knowledge with today's scientific understanding and technology are some of our areas of interest.
Next Event: Kvas 2020, Fermentation gathering held in České Budějovice, Czech Republic is cancelled for 2020, should happen in 2021.
- How to get in touch - interested in talking to us?
- News and Blogs - what is going on ...
- Projects - past and current projects
- Resources - variety of sources from recipes to manuals ...
- fhb at previous hacker events - starting to be quite a list :-)
- Next event - there is always the next one, right?
- Associated groups - would you like to collaborate?
- General - variety of stuff from our logos to ...
- Temporary - well no one is perfect ...
Contribute to the wiki
This website is meant to be edited by YOU, like the Wikipedia! (You are not a spam bot, are you?)