Probiotic Drinks Everywhere (pde) project is our traditional response to the thirst of fhb group and others. The idea is to provide tasty beverages made from high quality ingredients of both non alcoholic and alcoholic properties. We will be having kombucha, water kefir and milk based kefir drinks of variety of flavours, some ciders, beers and more. Of course most of it prepared by ourselves. The project should cover it's budget by generating funds by donation at your will no one turned away for lack scheme scheme and hopefully bringing in some extra cash which will be used towards fermentation mobile and other fermentation project coordinated by Algoldor and of course part, like 30% or so would go towards fhb budget.
We plan on having ready around 150-250 l of non alcoholic fermented beverages, plus lets say 100 l of cider (French style), some beer and another lets say 30 l or so of specials like makgeolli etc.
Concerning non alcoholic beverages we will have:
- kombucha - minimum black tea variety, preferably also some green tea Earl Grey, all vegan friendly.
- water kefir - several flavours like ginger beer, herbal, tamarind etc. vegan friendly
- milk kefir - again several flavours like hibiscus, mate etc. vegetarian friendly
- water kefir - honey - base made not from sugar but from honey, if flavoured probably blossoms will be added as honeysuckle, jasmine, lavender etc. (very nice for kids), vegetarian friendly
- syrups - we will have several home made syrups based on sugar. They include elderflower, cherry, lemon and other flavours ...
Serving and Storage
We plan to store the bulk of the drinks outside, we will have one "standard" size fridge for drinks at the distribution point plus one small glass fridge which is more or less just for a display. The drinks will be served in plastic bottles only (no glass sorry), 500 ml bottles proffered. Of course we need people to help to make this happen both on the side of bringing your creations, re-bottling the drinks and re-replenishing the fridges,