Food Hacking Base
We are the Food Hacking Base (fhb), a bunch of hackers from all over the world who share the love of experimenting with food and beverages. After more than two years of promoting these concepts on some of the world major hacker events, we recently started our website and we are ready to become permanently active. We are building tools and trying out new techniques or those based on the ancient wisdom of traditional societies. Merging this ancient knowledge with today's scientific understanding and technology are some of our areas of interest.
Next Event: EMF 2018, Eastnor, UK 31/8-2/9/2018
- How to get in touch - interested in talking to us?
- News and Blogs - what is going on ...
- Projects - past and current projects
- Resources - variety of sources from recipes to manuals ...
- fhb at previous hacker events - starting to be quite a list :-)
- Next event - there is always the next one, right?
- Associated groups - would you like to collaborate?
- General - variety of stuff from our logos to ...
- Temporary - well no one is perfect ...
Contribute to the wiki
This website is meant to be edited by YOU, like the Wikipedia! (You are not a spam bot, are you?)