Revision as of 10:19, 6 May 2015 by Algoldor
- 1 Team Meta
- 2 Team Food - OPEN
- 3 Team Bar - OPEN
- 4 Team Transport - OPEN
- 5 Team Infrastructure - OPEN
- 6 Team Content - OPEN
- 7 Team Lights and Music - OPEN
Main Coordinators - OPEN
- needs to be at least two preferably more people
- Algoldor is fine to be one of the coordinators/main engines but not the only one
- 4-6 hours shifts should be max, starting around 7:00 running till 23:00 or so
Secretary - OPEN
- can answer phone calls, jabber, irc.
- has the contact of all other people.
- if you don't know who to call, call this person.
Jabber: will be added Email: will be added DECT: will be added
Fundraiser - OPEN
- comes up with a plan how to raise funds.
fundraiser team - OPEN
- team: Algoldor,
Treasurer - OPEN
- the money person
- can money transfer quickly
- runs the bank account
- collects the bills
- is involved and OK's the budget
Press persons - OPEN
- will talk to press if needed
- I Algoldor would recommend to make kind of list of people who we are happy to talk to press for fhb. People who are around for a while (at least one event actively involved in organizing for example) should be the ones: BigMac, mwfc, Lotte, Ingo, Algoldor, Evina etc.
Wiki master - OPEN
- scheduling / Wiki - OPEN
- overviews and syncs the planning + documentation tools, ressources and deadlines
- "wiki master"
- wiki, pads
wiki team - OPEN
- people who will take care about the wikies under the coordination of the wiki master and/or independently when needed fallowing the fhb style
- team: Algoldor,
Team Food - OPEN
- people who take care about prepreparations of the food&drink related stuff for the event and during the event
- list of cooking equipment
- food purchasing
- food/menu planning
Team Bar - OPEN
Team Transport - OPEN
- Truck rental
- Loading/Unloading planning
- transport schedule
Team Infrastructure - OPEN
This team is responsible for planning of the fhb village, what we need to have there, how it should be obtained or build and make it happened = facts on the grounds.
- Layout of FHB in coordination with others.
- participate in field day, measures area and gets data for cad later
- power - designing our power grid, getting the parts and building it up, subsequently wrapping it up
- water - designing for water distribution and sinks set up
- network - same, designing the infrastructure for decent Internet connection
- buildings or organizing renting of large tents or domes
- coordinating the transportation with the transportation team
- taking care about erection of the tends and wrap up
- build up
- tables - coming up with the numbers and types of tables which we need to rent
- chairs - coming up with the numbers and types of tables which we need to rent
- lamps - what type and how many of lights we need - LED strips etc.
Team Content - OPEN
- the talk to person when you have content for FHB
- responsible for schedules of workshop areas
- workshop / talk area
Team Lights and Music - OPEN
- FHB signs
- tv with food hacking videos